ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeah, it's gold. And it smells of warm horse sperm.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
But I love my Golf.

5526565427_4859d2d731.jpg

DSC_0003 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr
5544621224_af8d64fa2a.jpg

DSC_0009 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

She's an '83 Driver on an A plate. Probably the most fun you can have in a car. 4 speed, 1.3 but pretty pokey. Plus the noise of the carbs is old school win. I actually am in love. I preferred it standard in someways, as it's just a heap of s**t to everyone really. But yeah, smiles per miles winner!

Anyway, I stuck a chin spoiler on (was missing the original, but didn't go for the GTI "Duck Bill"). Oh and coilovers, obviously.
5553326885_3121f83683.jpg

DSC_0002 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Then fitted some random arse seats.
5544621210_b2f6692043.jpg

DSC_0018 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

That's about it really. Many many things I can do with this, once again money is a pain but hey ho.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I like that everyone is looking at a thread that could contain gold horse sperm. Dammit I'd click that.

Hi Orignialdot <3

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
i wonder how this will turn out lol! not low enough though ;)

Where has the Bora gone? Where the hell have you been? How do you know so much about Horse sperm?

Needs lowered.

2.2 bar shed.
I'll give you half a dude point for this. End of the day its better than the Bora.... ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This is how the bora looked before I sold it.
5491842515_6e264a41ab.jpg

DSC_0002 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

I just went as far as I could with it, I loved how it looked but I couldn't carry passengers and I was melting paint off the arches. Still, sold it for £200 more than I bought it for!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yep this is my daily. Can't afford two cars for a start and also I'm lazy so drive to college and work (both a 20 min walk away). This thing WAS running perfectly, now only running on 3 cylinders. Probably something stupid.

Oh, and I've just bought some weels. 13", 7.5j and 8j. And yes they are steels.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:eek:

Ahem... I may or may not have missed you a lot you little unwashed student rust lover!

<3

That's probably the worst car colour everererer!

Oh and worst first best i'm back from a ban look at my new car post ever!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
:eek:

Ahem... I may or may not have missed you a lot you little unwashed student rust lover!

<3

That's probably the worst car colour everererer!

Oh and worst first best i'm back from a ban look at my new car post ever!

Oh haiii!

Should I have posted my brothers latest purchase, a MK1 Focus RS, instead? That'd have you spunking your jeggins.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've yet to drive it but apparently the diff just cant decide what ditch to chuck you in if you nail it. Also this has been his most unreliable car ever, which I love as I keep taking the piss out of him for buying Fords.

Corroded sump.
Not Boosting properly.
Needed a new shock and top mount.
Duff battery.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Good man. Not sure on the colour etc but any Mk1 has potential..Im partly jealous. What did you pay? PM me..haha

My mates 1.3 soon to be a GTi..

47295_10150267593940029_616340028_14657646_1700356_n.jpg

Excuse the missing trim. It fell off on the way to E38..haha

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Pahahah one of mine fell off on the road :( my badge and my front wing trim fell off due to bass, as I am a badman.

Paid £1000, years MOT and TAX. Pretty much no rust, nothing more than surface anyway. And that's only in a couple of places. Also got them to fit new brake lines and underseal the whole thing. Serviced too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£1000 is expensive is it not? Or is it valued because it's an old VW?

Give your brother my best and tell him he shouldn't have bought one. 2 days with one was more than enough for me.

Is he renting out a fuel tanker to follow him aswell?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Pahaha. He doesn't drive it that much, he bought it as it was something he always wanted. He seems disappointed.

And naa, it's pretty reasonable. Prices of MK1's just keeps getting steeper. I probably won't loose much money on it.