ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeah, it's gold. And it smells of warm horse sperm.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Awesome.. Just needs front down a bit more... fully down on the coilovers?

New Weber carb?

Turns out it's actually got a Weber on there, guy who sold it to me told me it was a crappy Pierburg. WIN!

Still, have to clean the shite out of all of it and give it a new fuel filter. FML.

Turbos.
Looks awesome!

In a strange way, I kind of like those colours together. They're both rank colours don't get me wrong, but that's why it works.
A kind of 'I don't give a s**t' combination.

Yeah, i like it for the same reason...

Having said that, i'd rather the wheels were purple.

M2 Competition
Lots nicer than the bora, i likey!

Lunar grey/ storm grey would look ace if you're looking at greys. Steels in original black hammerite too... mmmmmm.

This has lots of potential Jase! Very easy to make it look cool too.

With those bloody stripes and the trim/interior combination you fit the remit for "people in glass houses" on the cosmetic front! lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It was gold with a brown interior, must have been cool n '83.

Neil I lost the trim going down a backroad, lost one on my drivers door due to my badman dubstep and my sub.

Swift Sport
Ever been in a car and just not even cared about how you look or anything just because of your smile? Winning. Actually, you drive an Iggy sport. Fair shout.

I got an indicated 90potatoes an hour, but it scared me.

Different interpretation of the word 'fun' I guess. I stand by my comment, your car is cool.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah, I mean it's not fast and doesn't handle well. That just means you can have it on the raggedy edge and not have to be doing 100mph.

Ma dubstep makes da bitchez wet.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
my carpet n roof lining arrived last nigth for mine.. cant wait to get it back. what coilovers have u got? if mine are the same im gfoing to have to work on them lol

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
5579484466_960b13f680.jpg

Finally, someone else who puts fun over what other people think.

Never thought it would be you that i agreed with though lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I <3 you boi.

Lols at the badmanz dubstep kicking off the trim! You're like Skinny but actually likeable.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
my carpet n roof lining arrived last nigth for mine.. cant wait to get it back. what coilovers have u got? if mine are the same im gfoing to have to work on them lol

Mine are so pikey they're unbranded, as I am a student. (thats just how I roll).

My roof lining is that white s**t, has two tears and a sweat patch above where I sit. Thinking of re-trimming it with something stupid. Big patch of fabric. Cheap and fun.
*Picture of superwickedsick golf tbh*

Finally, someone else who puts fun over what other people think.

Never thought it would be you that i agreed with though lol.
HA! Tbh I did that when I bought the Bora, but as I said this is so so much fun to drive. Can't wait to get it running again, pulled the carb off tonight :).
So much so that you're selling your Venoms after a week, eh? lol.
Is there still a venom fad ? f**k you F6 boys.
I <3 you boi.

Lols at the badmanz dubstep kicking off the trim! You're like Skinny but actually likeable.
Pahaha! That's the best "Jason is like..." Comparison I've had, and I are thanking you <3.

TEHE!
5592495623_7e06b7b959.jpg

Oh look at mwah. by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My mate and me were trying to find some old Dangermouse bed covers or something stupid like that! Tweed is a good shout, that's pretty much what the standard seats are.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My dubstep is dirtier than African water.

Haha, buy one. You won't regret it (Yes you might).

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
My dubstep is dirtier than African water.

Haha, buy one. You won't regret it (Yes you might).

Nope wont regret it, any problems i can fix easily enough (Perks of the job ;)) im just looking for the right one... have been for months tbh...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There's loads of shiters out there, I got one of the good ones and I'm still getting problems (perks of a 28 year old car as a daily ;)).

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
In summary, my car still doesnt run.

Fresh carb rebuild, new leads, new dizzy cap, new plugs. It has a smart and fuel and air? YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED FOR A FIRE YOU t**t!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The thing is, I keep getting smug people say things like "You're an idiot if you can't get that running, let me come look at it!" Cue them coming over and becoming equally confused.

It's had:

New Fuel filter.
Carb Rebuild
New Dizzy
New Leads
Tried a different coil
New battery

It's getting a fuel, and a spark and air. Needs a compression test and may test the fuel pump for teh lolz.

funny kid you, gormless, but funny. I reallllllly reallllly like the colour, the green wheels too, the gold will look pukka all detailed up too. please please please fit some OEM newer parts here and there though, either inside or under the hood. will sort out the broken/fooked/tired bits a treat.

1k for that is ALOT in my eyes, but i think i'm saying that considering how much we bought the 172beast for....