ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeah, it's gold. And it smells of warm horse sperm.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Nothing like ragging a shitter about, plus it's so raw and basic. Love it!

Just went to start it on 3 out of 4 cylinders to do a HT lead and spark test.... yeah it worked for a few seconds, then it died. Now it won't start. Good job I have a half decent bike as it'll be getting a fair amount of use before I have time to fix the shitey thing.

Ive got lots of 1.3 spares Jason.. So if you need anything give me a shout.. What carb does it have?

I think thats a star buy for £1000 considering its got 12 months tax and ticket

New wheels are dope too

Just went to start it on 3 out of 4 cylinders to do a HT lead and spark test.... yeah it worked for a few seconds, then it died. Now it won't start. Good job I have a half decent bike as it'll be getting a fair amount of use before I have time to fix the shitey thing.

Welcome to the world of carb'd sheds. Take plugs out - crank over for a while - plugs back in and hammer the throttle while starting. Easiest way.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Haterz! This car gets too many gash tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ive got lots of 1.3 spares Jason.. So if you need anything give me a shout.. What carb does it have?

I think thats a star buy for £1000 considering its got 12 months tax and ticket

New wheels are dope too
Cheers fella. It's on the Pierburgs, REALLY want to upgrade though.

LMFAO! I've missed you
Thanks m'dear. Didn't you have a ZS last time I was here?

120d M Sport
I tried to throw in some negativity based on your again questionable car choice...But I was won back over by the idiotic humour!

How does it feel to back from behind the CS bars?

I did yeah, got rid and bought a 106 GTI! Staying mainstream lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Even I'll admit it wasn't quite the same without you, now sign back up, you know it's worth it. ;)

I actually really like it, I gave away a light green one two years ago, 4 speed too. Must confess, I've never loved driving something as much as I did that little thing.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I tried to throw in some negativity based on your again questionable car choice...But I was won back over by the idiotic humour!

How does it feel to back from behind the CS bars?

I did yeah, got rid and bought a 106 GTI! Staying mainstream lol
Paha! Love it. Yeah it's not bad, I've missed the banter tbh. I've spent the last three months getting banned from Edition 38, once for telling someone he was the spunk his mum should of swallowed, then again for putting "Cool Story Bro".
Even I'll admit it wasn't quite the same without you, now sign back up, you know it's worth it. ;)

I actually really like it, I gave away a light green one two years ago, 4 speed too. Must confess, I've never loved driving something as much as I did that little thing.
You knows what I mean! The engine is so eager for it's size (When it runs). Makes you giggle.
I don't understand, why do I love and hate that car?

The white 1.3 a page back is an utter beaut though.
Because it's shite yet awesome imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Admit it, part of you regrets this, surely?

99% of people will just think you're Albanian and homeless. lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
None of me regrets this tbh. The only reason I would regret this is if I got a job that meant commuting far (and by that I mean FAR). Love driving it tbh.

It's a pain in the arse atm, but if I had the chance to go back in time, I'd do it again. :cool:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ever been in a car and just not even cared about how you look or anything just because of your smile? Winning. Actually, you drive an Iggy sport. Fair shout.

I got an indicated 90potatoes an hour, but it scared me.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Oh hai.

5579484466_960b13f680.jpg
DSC_0008 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

5579484474_e17efca9eb.png
DSC_0006 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love it. Change the colour imo though. Green and gold..hmmm haha! Get them black and it'l look ruuude.

Makes me want a Mk1

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
nice, dont like the colour tho im afraid,

cant wait to get mine back :D although mines had a complete overhaul im not sure how id cope with 30 year old bushes, engine etc ect

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks awesome!

In a strange way, I kind of like those colours together. They're both rank colours don't get me wrong, but that's why it works.
A kind of 'I don't give a s**t' combination.