ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeess!! New Rearlights Look"

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
OK LOOK AT THIS LIGHTS, ITS VERY EASY TO DO THIS AND ITS LOOK SP DAMN GOOD GO TO www.photobucket.com album; cliosnubben

conect the blue cable with the yellow/orange at the left side ( use test lamp) and change the lamp from 21w to 5 w and then you have !! a nice rear!! please let me here what you think i hope the link will is right!

Megane Mk4
Hope you've left room for your fog lights, MOT test centres will have you changing them back. :)

Andi

ok i change just the lamp from 21w to 5w and just conected the fogcabe with the bluerearcable and when its time 4 test center i just disconect the contact and switch lamp it take 3 min,, and you only do this on the right side!! well do you like the idea!!??

Mégane RS
it doesnt look right having both top and bottom on, is it just connected to the sidelight wire?

yes, on the right side you see cabels they are going from right to left side, so if you connect the blue cabel to the yellow you will have power from the side lights passing to fog lights than you change lamps to 5w just so you dont blind people in back ,,,, i hope you understand!! it so easy! and i think its look more like a real car!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I think that looks smart.

Instead of having to change the bulbs or whatever before an MOT you should look into sorting out a long term solution. :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I like this one....Nice...good idea ;)

origanllook.gif

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Lights look ok..........but nah lol. Ya car really needs a wash mate. The dirt can fuk ya paint.

Chocolate Bar™
my colour coded ones have always done this. came with twin filament bulbs, so the fogs still work. think mine look mint at night.

No more clio's for me!
Isn't there a law or something about fog lights...i.e you must have one, thats why its checked on the MOT???

Would be confusing for the police in the event of an accident.

If i'm wrong...i'll shut up! lol

Ziel Nurburgring
He wont have a problem with MOT/the Law, i dont think hes in Britain. lol.

Looks ok, but its a lot of effort.

blink172 said:
He wont have a problem with MOT/the Law, i dont think hes in Britain. lol.

Looks ok, but its a lot of effort.

its more effort getting out of bed in the morning..

its only changing two bulbs and connecting a wire together with a scotchlock thing..

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
The rear lights from K-Tec are the same you have 2 sets of side lights top and bottom.

You technically have 2 sets of brake lights i.e. type of bulbs used.

The top are fogs and when you swich the fogs on they go bright due to the twin fillament bulb as used in the brake light.

They are the same as middo's lights I think

Last edited:
  Clio 197
Could you not do the same thing, with a stop/tail light?

Use the "stop" as a fog-light... and "tail" as you have done above.

That way you don't lose your rear foggies. ;)

Leon Cupra 300
i kind of like, maybe looks strange because your not used to seeing it. BMW 1 series is the same.