ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow date stickers found on willy lump

i have found a couple of circular yellow stickers with a date on the rear of the block and on the gearbox casing on my williams lump,

they are dated mid 95, which im hoping means it was assembled then and must be from an M or N reg :):):):):)

if otherwise then it would still like to know

either way i cant complain when i only paid £300 for absolutly everything :)

thanks Joe, just what i wanted to hear! they dont come much later than that and i dont think they come much cheaper either!

Engine conversion is coming on well, i had the modification decision taken for me when i founf that the bolt and captive nut securing the chassis leg and sub frame together (The offside rear one) has been cross threaded and the captive nit is no longer captive and is spinning!!, therefore the whole thing is not properly held together, it needs the sub fram dropping to fix it, and i cant afford two labour charges so its got to be done at the same time as the engine swap, and therefore they engine goes in internaly standard, and will initialy just be running a hill ower williams chip with a de-cat and full magnex with a piper X induction kit, we all start from humble begginings! and Bens (Red16s) did very impressive 1/4 miles times with almost esactly the same spec, and the engine seem to be a good un (so far)

so yes, its going well