ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow rev counter in 182?

2014 Clio 200t edc
As above really, could it be done like in the 250 megane etc? How would you go about getting one made? Any help would be appreciated!!

MINI-R32-integrale
Like this

37cd0790.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ask n2graphics to do you a vinyl to stick over your existing dials?

Don't hate... I'm merely suggesting and trying to help

Edit: ady182 ... Couldn't remember his user name

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
ask wocka if he could print one.

i'd do it, but i can only do cut vinyls and it would end up differnt, and no where near as good

looks ace though, i want one to :D

MINI-R32-integrale
The above picture is my car. I used a Lockwood yellow dial kit as my base but was unsure as to how I wanted it to look. Full yellow dial like the Megane RS250, or just the outer section like the Clio RS200. As it has Lockwood printed on the tacho dial & we have our own software & vinyl cutter we made the black circle & Trophy decal to sit in the middle. The black is a little shiney but as have a more matte finish black now may do it again or try without.

I cut the tacho off the original dials and used it as the template to cut the Lockwood set, and then fixed it in place. The join is unseen once the top section is in place.