ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow V6 burgess hill

This one ^ (someday)
Saw a yellow ph1 (i think) V6 going across a mini roundabout just outside burgess hill nr hassocks and ditchling.

It had a full roll cage inside and I heard it coming over the radio in my car!
I was driving a silver Golf GTD (don't expect you to have clocked it) instead of my usual.

Anyone on here? Would love to see some proper pics of it

Gordini 182
Saw a yellow ph1 (i think) V6 going across a mini roundabout just outside burgess hill nr hassocks and ditchling.

It had a full roll cage inside and I heard it coming over the radio in my car!
I was driving a silver Golf GTD (don't expect you to have clocked it) instead of my usual.

Anyone on here? Would love to see some proper pics of it

It looks amazing, im from burgess hill, see it alot

An orange one
That is a thing of beauty that car

IIRC it's running some good power now to go with the looks!

I love the French flag under the spoiler

RS197 R27
Seen that a few times including one of the breakfast meets at the 5 bells, just out of interest, Simon, did you used to own a very very tidy S1 RS Turbo?

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
If its the one I'm thinking of, it came along to the breakfast meet at the Five Bells in Chailey last weekend, it was simply gorgeous and I'm not normally keen on the V6's, but this one particular car had me converted :D