ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new AMG C63 saloon.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That last vid! The noise!!! I need to ask the bloke nicely near me to take me out for a spin in his

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
The car was awesome tonight, so effortlessly fast. Lovely, lovely motor.

Oh, and it sounds like this-

Pics to follow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairly certain I've heard that sound before. Somewhere in Africa. Sounds like a Lion roaring buddy, utterly incredible!

Cupra
"Fierce" is the best I can come up with to describe that noise. I'd be smiling from ear to ear non stop if my car could make noises like that. It's enough to make young children cry!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've literally just had a little play with a rather discerning gentleman in a brand spanking new E63 AMG, sounded alot more toned down than the C, but still awesome. And f*ck me it didn't half shift.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
love it, sounds a right animal

rofl at the Wazza in you, god knows how many grand brand new merc, but still up the local industrial estate for pics after its first wash! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just listened to it in the car through the speakers. Nasty naughty dirty sound!

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
[video=youtube_share;SECQf58-eHs]http://youtu.be/SECQf58-eHs[/video]

1049_zps49347f51.gif