ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yes or no ??

1.8 Civic EX
whilst away on holiday the last 2 weeks I had a flash of insperation that deserved a quick photoshop to see what it would look like...what do you think? anyone done it before? I know you can get some sort of paint-pen to do it...not sure where from tho??

please excuse the slight curbing and dirtyness! lol

whitewriting1copy.jpg

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Well a friend of mine did it and it looked great at standstill, but when he drove it, it looked rubbish, upto you i guess you can always take it off?

1.8 Civic EX
thanks guys...yeah the paint stuff isn't permenant so if i don't like it it will wear off...if i do then I'll just touch it up every now and then...think I may aswell give it a go, can't be too expensive for the paint surely...

Have you got yoko a539's all round ?? if not I wouldn't bother tbh.
Actually I wouldn't bother anyway, i'm not a fan tbh.

1.8 Civic EX
Neil_Mk1 said:
nothing to loose by trying it out. by the way, you are missing a dustcap on that wheel ;)

they are all missing, some little prick up my road keeps nicking them so I gave up replacing them...

Mini Cooper
I think it looks quite motorsport!! Looks good but only if your whole car goes with the theme!! It would look good with some white pro race wheels, etc!! Not sure about with those wheels!!