ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another problem!! 16v

After 5 bearings (yes 5), new discs/pads, new ignition leads, brake pipe, gear stick gaiter, clutch cable, clutch, 2 sets of super 4s, pipercross filter, new dizzy cap, 2 oil changes, gear box oil change, i thought id finally be able to get the wheels refurbed and sort out the tiny spots of rust on the off side rear arch (just to indulge the vanity in me) When, whilst washing the carpets i noticed a fag burn in the carpet (not mine). After pushing the carpet around it, sh*te loads of water p***ed through it. After pulling the carpet back i proceeded to find a bloody huge puddle. I think ive traced it to a perished door seal. Does anypone know where i can get one cheap?? nearly £400 for the clutch 2 weeks ago has left me short of pocket and i really dont want any long lasting problems from this water. (maybe im just a perfectionist)

Please, please help, I think this car is going to bankrupt me!!!

Bookie

I have a solution for you:

Go to the Pub :D that sounds like an annoying problem to have.

Other than that try your local scrappies, often get some good results there.

Not a Clio

or sell it now before anything else goes wrong. Have a flick through autotrader... you know you want to :)

Yo ive spent close to £800 in 7 months!!! love the drive so much, but i owe more on the loan than what its worth! i have a private plate that bumps it up a bit. Bin to the scrappy, bout 17 4 doors but not a 3 door in sight!!

NIGHTMARE!!!