ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yoko s drives

AG 200 cup
has anyone had s drives on there car and how well do they grip the road in dry & wet and how long do they last roughly

Clio 172
Had them on my old caddy tdi beast and they are good in the dry but a wee bit nervous in the wet, but then it's really wet up here in the north!.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I run paradas mate not sure what comparison can be made but for dry day handling they are exceptionally sticky, not joking.

In the wet they aren't as good as other tyres but I drive like a poof in the wet so I don't care, the dry handling more than makes up for it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive not S drives i know mines not a sport but same idea behind them. Up to now there doing well (tyre wear wise) dry there awesome, wet there good but i wouldnt go wild if you get me. pretty much what gally said in the second line tbh mate :)

Monaco 172 (02)
I've got S-drives all round.
I find them awesome in the dry 2nd only to Parada's. But not so good in the wet. I wouldnt say they were 'bad' in the wet just not as good as say Toyo's I had. They are a soft compund and I drive enthusiastically and only got 8-9,000 from the fronts.

I would get them again though, great tyre for the money!

A blue one
alright peeps im new here, hope you all welcome non sport 1.2 16v drivers lol, im 17. there great tyres buddy, so grippy in wet and dry, iv had them since xmas when i chucked some new wheels on and they just changed the car dramatically.

alien green rs133
s-drives are pretty good for the money. i prefered the a359's

only beaten by eagle f1's (mint grip all the time, but wear tooo quick in the middle)
im running wider pirellies atm all round and they seem good once scrub'd in, dangerous when new.

toyo next :rasp:

172 cup
ive got s drives on there good like ppl say not so good in wet but i always take it easy in wet over all good tyre for moneys i got two brand new ones from a shop on ebay £90 delivered