ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yokohama s drive tyres any good

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I used to use these on my vts, although they had quite a high wear rate I thought that they were a very good tyre. Especially when they had some heat in them.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
They're not bad, we've got some on our StreetKa, they do hold well but not as good as Parada Spec 2's.

Then again the Spec 2's aren't brilliant!

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
i think ill go for them then been offered them at £55 a corner seems a good price?

197 FF Glacier White
Spot on, had 4 fitted 1000 miles ago, no complaints, and this myth about them being poo in the rain is just that, a myth. Superb tyres so far, wet and dry, no issues at all. Very quiet as well, compared to the F1s that came off they are anyway.

I paid £240 fitted for all 4, some good deals on these at the moment as they are about to replaced.

Clio 172
they came as standard on our last C class and i was very impressed with them, so much so that i had a set fitted to my 540i