ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yokohama S drive

What do you guys think to these? I had them fitted in november (i think), due to my contisports getting too close to illegal didnt think much of them, had no confidence in them at all as I understeered once or twice in the wet with them, at fairly low speeds not pushing too hard, but over the last two months or so since getting them on my opinon has improved greatly, ive not lost grip once through acceleration, cornering or braking. How do these rate in the grand scheme of things? Do they do well in low temps?

Opinions appreciated.

172 Cup
I ran these on my Saxo VTS for a while and thought they were OK, crap in the wet and decent'ish in the dry, i put toyo t1r's on after and they were better mind. Personal preference comes into it too though as its just my opinion, the next man might say they rate them very highly.

I would go conti's or michies on an RS though 9 times out of 10.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I've had the S Drives on for around 6 months now and I cannot fault them for the money I payed. I'm sure there's better tyres out there but I'm happy for now.