ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York 1st may

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

weather was bloody awful this mornin!! was a lot nicer this afternoon.

ive got a few pics to post too.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Oh an if any1 pulls up nxt to mailto:m@tthew">m@tthew, now in his VX220, at the lights dont bother believe me!! He was recording low 4secs 0-60 all day long!!!!!

I really need to bring my cup to york cos its got 180BHP at the wheels according to David Bogg who owns the local rollling road were i take my car

172 cup'd extreme

dunno when the next one is but get down with us lot, chriss cup made 193bhp at the wheels last week at r/r , it s the light blue one in the pics

Wats he had done to his cup? Keep me in mind when the next one is on and subject to me not working i will be there

172 cup'd extreme

same as me r-sport ecu and decat, but he is running the standard airbox i have a viper i crashed mine on the way to the rolling road so no figures for me!

Oh dear sorry to hear that mate, how much is an r-sport ecu?

Ive already got a price for a decat but need to buy a centre section aswell cant decided on a silenced one or straight through as ive only got a back box at the moment

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by 16v_jon on 02 May 2005

dunno when the next one is but get down with us lot, chriss cup made 193bhp at the wheels last week at r/r , it s the light blue one in the pics
193bhp @ wheels withan R-sport and a decat??????????????????????????

erm??

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

It was a good day. Got to see all your cars. Didnt say hi as i was too busy looking for winston and my new steering wheel. Then i stacked my valver (see the span the valver thread for more details)

Golf GTI Ed30

What times was everyone running then.. 0-60 and 1/4. Did you run the RS mate?

I need to get myself back down to York, havent been for ages and need to give the old barge a run to see what times its capable of now. It needs to be beating my 14.5 @ 97mph that my CTR use to do. Cause its quicker on the road, but its also a b**ch to launch. 300lb/ft, FWD and 1st gear arent a good combination, believe me.. ;)

Nippy white cup

I was a bit dissapointed in my times...14.6 @ 95 :cry:

Managed to get a 5.8 0-60 time tho :D. Ill have to see how it fairs in June as it is going in for it 36,000 mile service next Sat so maybe that will help

Good to see everyone tho and thanks for that pic Steve! lol

Chris

Quote: Originally posted by Vtec Abuser on 02 May 2005

Thatll make more sence then. Looks like an X reg though at first glance. Nice time there mate. What mods?
Cheers man!!!

Not many mods tbh.....2.0 16v F7R williams 3 , Scorpion s/s exhaust, BB decat, Supersprint exhaust manifold, King dong induction kit , Magnorecore leads, P/S steering pump removed. But it was the stripping of the interior/weight saving that was the key.

With a bit more dieting, better lunch technic and higher rev limit. I hope to get it lower.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 02 May 2005

I was a bit dissapointed in my times...14.6 @ 95 :cry:
Thats most unlike you mate...

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 02 May 2005

Managed to get a 5.8 0-60 time tho :D
Feck me!!! :eek:

172 cup'd extreme

does anyone want the videos hosting?

email me them and ill stick them up jonkemp@dsl.pipex.com

that horrible car! is from northallerton! i see it all the time the guy about 40 and its all jap like! shame really as the paint job is done well just poo colours! ha

glad u all had fun hope to see u all dwn there soon!

al.