ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York Dragway Yesterday

Yeah you will of seen me round Rotherham a bit...

Looking like Ill have some slicks for next time out, sourced some wheels. Car will look stupid, but Im only putting them on when I get there, and its about going fast not looking good!

BTW I know the magazine is crap bit AFAIK the old bus should be on a DVD on the cover of the next Max Poo mag, along with the twin engined nova (had a w**k day that day), regals astra and a couple of fensport cars. I;ve not seen it yet though so dont knwo what coverage the cars got. And its not me driving as it wasnt mine then, was still cossvauxs and not quite finished ;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quite a few people off here are going to York for the 29th, Ill be there to see what my car will do, since cams/headwork. Wouldnt mind having a run against you even though I would get destroyed!

williams and trophy

hehe with al the best intentions ........its about beating your own time down the strip........but when u line up....lol........first past the line wins........even if i take 1/2 sec off me time but get beat past the line, id be secretly a little pissed off that i lost lol.......but extatic bout beatin me time lol...........some cars were just meant to lose against lol