ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

york dragway

3 cups, 2 in the car park, and one racing, me and my mate had a bit crack with you and your mate with the focus. J3NADS clio creation. 2 williams and JPW172 who was parked behind me.

Good day, thankfully the rain held off!

lol dont worry mate i bottled it too :p will definatly race next time im kicking myself that i didnt have a go

MERCEDES CLS AMG

yeh it was tim and charlie - incidentally did anyone see the Black Dodge SRT 10 Pick up truck with the 22" chrome wheels & the 8ltr V10 500 bhp viper engine fitted - tim and charlies dad strikes again. You wont beleive the machinery these guys own. You kinda feel humble in there presence.

I was gonna come to Drag Strip but thought it would of been raining because it was in Driffield where i live!

Anyone know wat 1/4 mile times the 172cup was doing?

Ive got a cup myself its 180BHP at the wheels but not had it down the strip yet, wishin i had come to york now.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

180 atw! More like at the fly. Bens supercharged saxo is only 180 atw.

By the way J6OWEN your exhaust doesnt hang level i seem to recall.

255 V6 Black Gold

180 @ wheels

must be rapid

whats it had done to it??

mines 164 bhp @ wheels, and thats with K&n, full decat, and powerflow exhaust.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

lol think I need a k&n! 164 atw is around 196 bhp atf! A lot of power for zorst and k&n??

Its fairly rapid, blew my mate off the other day on the bypass around the town were i live he has a standard pulsar!!!

Im still trying to find out exactly whats been done to it cos its how I bought it from the garage about 3mths ago.

Its got stainless steel backbox, K&N and oil breather.

Im booking it back into the garage were I had it on rolling road to try find out what else has been done to it.

wish there was a turbo hiding behind there!!!! but would probably have more like 250BHP with a turbo cos already looked at the conversion.

Really need to find out whats been done to it because it seems strange what power its pushing out.

CLIO

was good to meet someone else off here ,sorry i didnt speak to you longer local my mate was just goin for his first run,i was goin to come and have alook at yours matt but everytime you was swarmed by peeps..lol...maybe next time..;)