ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire,home of the clio?????

ph2 172
There's loads up there!

im alway's on ebay and pistonheads etc & a very large percentage of cars are up in yorkshire!! a nightmare for me as im down the south in dorset!!

bit of a pointless thread i know,but im shocked as too how many seem to be up there for sale.

Mercedes
It is a bit of a Meca, We have the roads for it too.

Might be a Regional thing Essex = Ford ASBOs/ RS, Chesire = Range Rover Sports etc

A red missile
As I look out of the window here at work, in our car park in dull grey Cleckheaton are 2 1.2's a 182, a 182 with cup packs and a Trophy, and the guy from just round the corner has just gone past in his V6.

Like Feirney says - were awesome :)

Ibiza SC
Yep, i'm looking at my office window and I see my 172 cup, a red 172, 2 197's and many many 1.2's and 1.4s (including my old 1.2 I sold to a colleague!).

We are most definitely awesome.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i love it when im down hull, the roads in Yorkshire are just fun to drive on, altho i haven't got the power to have the fun others do.

the n0rfbest is the home of the clio, but nice efforts. off ya'll trot to sell some broadband in your allsaints attire ;)

Alpine GTA Turbo+182
There's loads up there!

im alway's on ebay and pistonheads etc & a very large percentage of cars are up in yorkshire!! a nightmare for me as im down the south in dorset!!

bit of a pointless thread i know,but im shocked as too how many seem to be up there for sale.

Go North young man!
Bought my 182 in Nottingham (Yea, it's not Yorks I know. But for us southern wusses anything north of Watford etc) and saved about 2 grand over local prices. Same story when I bought my Range Rover in Wakefield, etc etc
Can't wait to go up /down Sutton Bank in the 182 when I next visit my parents near there! Last time I did that was in my Lotus Europa...

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
you should come down south wales! The amount of clio sports down here are unbelivable.
Ph1 arn't even rare to see down here. And over the last couple of months clio williams are coming popular. Couple of williams and ph1 172. Loads of ph2 172/182 few 197 and just a handful of 200's

It is a bit of a Meca, We have the roads for it too.

Might be a Regional thing Essex = Ford ASBOs/ RS, Chesire = Range Rover Sports etc

midlands =un roadworthy nissan micras/sunnys ,30 named drivers with the same name lol

oh i so love where i live! f**king dive.......;)