ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire LadyBower / Peak District Meet 12/04/2009 Pictures

FF RB 182
Here's the keepers from what Gaz took;

Leaving Colton on the M1
DSC_0148.jpg

The BEST clio ever (not affilaited with CS AFAIK)
DSC_0149.jpg

At the pub near Ladybower;
DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

Apparently he didn't feel like taking many pictures, at least Jim did!

182 & Porsche 986
it was in the bus stop i shouldn't have drove on the curb :(

i've got some pics i'm just sorting them out now.

Nice pics Gaz..Shame there was not any more..

People should hopefully add more here.!

Ta. Some days I just have to be in the mood to take pictures, seems today I was having a creative block lol.

Was a good meet, glad I didn't bring the ZR, I think I'd have rattled my spine out on some of those roads.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
it was in the bus stop i shouldn't have drove on the curb :(

i've got some pics i'm just sorting them out now.

Aren't the wheels new as well? :(

Wasn't a bad turnout I enjoyed it. It was a shame snake pass was a bit to busy (but to be expected!) I got a good run back on the strines though:). Only came across 2 cars.

S4 Avant
Didn't get to see much of the yorkshire lot, but nice meeting you.

You all left before the drama though, there were police and helicopters and everything.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP

You all left before the drama though, there were police and helicopters and everything.

Wow after clios or keeping an eye on other road users, a few other clubs were out and a lot of bikes?

182 & Porsche 986
Aren't the wheels new as well? :(

Wasn't a bad turnout I enjoyed it. It was a shame snake pass was a bit to busy (but to be expected!) I got a good run back on the strines though:). Only came across 2 cars.

Yup very fresh :( it was going to happen soon though lol.

S4 Avant
Biker came off, just outside the car park where we were stood.

I think he was ok, but the crash didn't sound great.

I love this part of the country.

Snake pass is awesome. I did it a couple of weeks ago in the 172 and only came across 1 car the whole way. f**king breathtaking!

That M1/A63 pic brought back memories too. Used to drive it every day for 2 years. There is a great stretch at the top of that hill. Used to regularly hit vmax on there going north bound (in the company car!). Friday night drive homes with some tunes on.

Good pics btw. Looked like a good turn out.

FF RB 182

Bloody hell, sounds a bit much for one biker falling off, or was it much more serious?

BMW M5 & E36
Chopper was just circulating, didn't land. They can't have got more than 20m having left the pub and binned it!

Good tussles today Mark!!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Bloody hell, sounds a bit much for one biker falling off, or was it much more serious?

Bikers end up in much worse states around there all the time, you try and get an ambulance out there on easter sunday with all that traffic and such potentially narrow road. They have to be ready for the worst.

Megane R26
Just got in 15 mins ago finally. almost covered 300 miles today!!! lol
Was good to see every1 agen, even tho we only found some people when they were driving home. :(

The bike crash was pretty nasty at the end, makes me wonder if its worth getting another now :(

FF RB 182
I've used half a tank and done 160 miles and thats in my 1.2! Feel sorry for all you with the sports!

Megane R26
I've used half a tank and done 160 miles and thats in my 1.2! Feel sorry for all you with the sports!

Some people didnt seem to have used too much at the end, i managed to empty my tank from full tho today. Almost 40 quids worth of fuel gone. :cool:

FF RB 182
Some people didnt seem to have used too much at the end, i managed to empty my tank from full tho today. Almost 40 quids worth of fuel gone. :cool:

Well I was having to try and keep up with being at least a good 110BHP down on the RS folks. That's my excuse anyway.

340i
Good meet....

Enjoyed the "spirited" drive on the way back ;)

I think the Clio is starting too give up though, when we all went down the dual carriage way from the cinema... The throttle seemed to stick and a huge smell of burning for 10 seconds, took my feet off the pedals and revs where still climbing EEK!

The engine seems too be running real hot as well :S But coolant temps are fine