ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire May ClioSport Meet Pics

al

ST on the way...
Was brill, plus it was only a fiver each to get in, andre worked his charm on the bloke on the gate!!! ;)

al

ST on the way...
And we're still awating some members photos! ;) erghmm :)

......and a video..........shhhh ;)

93 RT 1.4 Clio & Dolomite
Some cracking photos. Wish I'd know about this one. I'm not a million miles way (Lancashire! :rasp:). I'll have to keep my eye on the forum more.

When's your next day out? Very interested in coming. got a few mates with RTs and a RSi.

Keep up the good work!

al

ST on the way...
Jimmie1.4RT said:
Some cracking photos. Wish I'd know about this one. I'm not a million miles way (Lancashire! :rasp:). I'll have to keep my eye on the forum more.

When's your next day out? Very interested in coming. got a few mates with RTs and a RSi.

Keep up the good work!

Keep your eye out the the Meets section, Andre (heavy weight) likes to surprise us! ;)

al

ST on the way...
Part 1 of the video "The Journey" should be up tonight, and "The Drag" shortly afterwards. And of course, a DVD for participating Yorkshire members that want one! ;)

al

ST on the way...
Jesus!! They took their time to appear.

Crackin piccys tho :)

BTW I never did post that video did I!!

DVD's better tho eh? ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Chris & Andre there are DVD's Waiting for you missed you both at FCS too busy watching the track action i guess.