ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Meet Sunday 2nd June 2024

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I’m fully out of retirement and suggesting a meet either Saturday 1st June 2024 or Sunday 2nd June 2024.

Venue - the motorist at Sherburn. I know, I know, it’s not a ground breaking venue BUT it’s £2 for coffee with free refills AND there are other interesting cars there.

Time - 10am. If we get here for this time we will all get parked up together (possibly meet up just short and drive in together).

That’s it, that’s my suggestion. If it’s s**t weather it will get binned so let’s hope it’s not.

Who’s up for it and what day is preferred?

Udder Nonce

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I’m fully out of retirement and suggesting a meet either Saturday 1st June 2024 or Sunday 2nd June 2024.

Venue - the motorist at Sherburn. I know, I know, it’s not a ground breaking venue BUT it’s £2 for coffee with free refills AND there are other interesting cars there.

Time - 10am. If we get here for this time we will all get parked up together (possibly meet up just short and drive in together).

That’s it, that’s my suggestion. If it’s s**t weather it will get binned so let’s hope it’s not.

Who’s up for it and what day is preferred?
Depends if that paddy wagons gonna be at the end of the send it lane or not.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Tempted but got a shitload of stuff to do this weekend. If i get majority done tomorrow might have a pop down

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I wish it was🤣

Ive finally started prepping the Extra van for Anglesey so ill be bolloks deep in subframe and sump removal tomorrow. If all goes well and good progress might get it done in a day.

Back in the day, we used to do a list, iirc

1) leeds_182 (definite)
2) Mr_plumbs
3) Donny_dog
4) Brigsy (it’ll be a miracle)