ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You know what it is!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Black and yellow, Black and yellow, Black and yellow, Black and yellow,

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

painted and reassembled my engine today, was so happy with my efforts i thought it could have its own thread! :)

53 Clio's & counting
You should see mine, I did attempt to clean it before it went in, but I got bored :eek:

Although im not a fan of the yellow, it looks clraned and prepped to a very high level, very impressed :)

Did you give it a refresh, or was it out to paint it? lol

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
russ, not quite sure what you mean by refresh?!

engine was out for inspection and to replace anything that i wasnt happy with!!
cost my £120 at renault as the decanter seal was leaking which is £70! :( (either that or its the rocker cover which is potentially even worse!!)

thanks for the comments guys, im sure the colour scheme isnt to everyones standard but i wanted to share how proud i was of my handy work! lol

53 Clio's & counting
russ, not quite sure what you mean by refresh?!

engine was out for inspection and to replace anything that i wasnt happy with!!
cost my £120 at renault as the decanter seal was leaking which is £70! :( (either that or its the rocker cover which is potentially even worse!!)

thanks for the comments guys, im sure the colour scheme isnt to everyones standard but i wanted to share how proud i was of my handy work! lol

I was unsure if you had any engine work done mate, by refresh i meant new bearings/rings etc :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
breather is for the idle control valve! i actually quite like it!

im getting a catch tank for crank case breather! :)