ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You Know When You've Been Tangoed

Petrol Blue 182.
Now most of you will either laugh at this and love it or slate it, I'm going to think the later and presume the worst lol.

Got hold of this from a mate..... New interior roof?? lol

PICT0879.jpg

PICT0881.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
YES! PLEASE!

Love these posters

"Too much Tango made me shave my nan, innit" Is a personal fav.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
fooking genius

i reckon you should put the cutout on the sunroof glass too, what sunroof you got? did they do just a tilt?

if it goes all the way back, happy days, you could seal it to the glass using sticky back plastic...lol

Petrol Blue 182.
fooking genius

i reckon you should put the cutout on the sunroof glass too, what sunroof you got? did they do just a tilt?

if it goes all the way back, happy days, you could seal it to the glass using sticky back plastic...lol

yeah I thought about doing that. Only problem is that its going to be creased in the corners as the headlining is curved :(

200 FF Storm Grey
A novelty that will soon become boring and leave you with a slightly damp and mouldy roof me thinks!

Petrol Blue 182.
haha gettin some spray glue tomorrow, if it f***s up ill be forking out for a new head lining :(

Petrol Blue 182.
well this was one massive fail, posters in peices and headlining has spray glue all over it, oh and the plugs that slot into the roof on the grap handles and sunvisors are all chewed up, I love my car :|

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you PEEN - I! all you had to do is spray the roof lining, lay it on, smooth it best as possible, then big X were the sun roof is, and little x's were the small holes are! you southern shandy drinking fairy! ;) love you tho

Petrol Blue 182.
less of that you! it was all on, minute i tried putting things back together it started to tear, i got to hot lost my temper and it all went tits up lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
less of that you! it was all on, minute i tried putting things back together it started to tear, i got to hot lost my temper and it all went tits up lol

you woman lol no wounder you bought a rabbit ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
scene? I've never seen it done before, and if you'd have red, it didnt work anyway ;)

and theres nout wrong with little Norbert, Mike!