ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youngest V6 driver

Golf R soon...
Hello people,

Well this is probably my 1st "proper" thread so better make it a good one :cool:

Just wanted to know who is the youngest V6 driver on cliosport???

Letters on a post card please :D

J

jamesy

it was very nearly me today and still might be im just 21 and came very close to buying a ph2 v6 today for 23k:eek:

Golf R soon...
jamesy said:
it was very nearly me today and still might be im just 21 and came very close to buying a ph2 v6 today for 23k:eek:

Wow! Thats a lot of money to put down on a car when your only 21 :eek:

I spent half of that and I thought that was too much :D

Just think what the car will be worth in a years time though! :dead:

Engles Mummy
I bidded on some damaged ones on ebay but nothing more. I prefer buying my cars which have cat C/D :)

Oh & I'm 19

Adam

Golf R soon...
Subway said:
I bidded on some damaged ones on ebay but nothing more. I prefer buying my cars which have cat C/D :)

Oh & I'm 19

Adam

Fair play to you, get them cheap as chips then i suppose.

I saw a damaged v6 on ebay the other day!

Golf GTI 1.8T
jamesy said:

why didnt you?

not a lot of car for your money though.

J

jamesy

i can just about afford the monthly repayment's over five years but total repayable would be 27k also my first ins quote is 4k plus petrol equals not much money left:(it was liquid yellow however and there were only 7 made in that colour

Golf R soon...
M1TCH said:
would have to be a lotta bit more for me to justify paying 23k for a clio lol

Yeah, have to be a little made to pay 23k for a clio :clown:

Just think what you could buy for 23k. Old, current style M3

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,
Mikey jnr drove mine at 15 when it was standard and at 17 with 400bhp - PMSL - he though his 1.2 was bust when he got back in it!

J

jamesy

i dont think i could do a v6 rep id feel like the boy that did'nt pay attention at schoolLOL

J

jamesy

v6 wont be happening now not unless im going to drive it about with no insurance:( still going to test drive a trophy later:D

ILLIAD VEE!!
I'm "OLD" and drive a Vee....!!!! (and not ashamed :eek: to admit it...!!!!) It has its benefits being old, like having no kids :D and getting really cheap insurance quotes on it...!!! :D :D

And as DazG very rightly pointed out....."Show's your young at heart..!!!! " :rasp: