ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your 2008 car plans

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Thread hijack maybe but its not worth a new thread and i suppose it midly relavant. Can someone link me to the CF splitter for the 182 on ktec please, i can never find it when i look.

J03

MX5 1.8
fit my bodykit on, get dents and crap outa ma car, new lights, if not then selling the b**ch

Tappd'd RS
Cup wheels I think - maybe R888's
Possible Yozzasport exhaust and RS Tuning remap.
Some sort of headlight upgrade - maybe HIDs

Mini Cooper S sport
Get an R26, probably in April. I'm asking for a payrise in the new year which I will hopefully get, then it's new car time.

superboostercharger conversion, then after that I'm putting an 8.3 V10 from a Dodge Viper in. Reckon it will fit in the engine bay piece of piss

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Toyed with selling it and buying something less hardcore in the summer. But because it'll be summer, and posing will be too easy, I probably won't, then I'll have these thoughts again next winter :)

Dan

williams 2
finish off my williams restoration, run around in that for abit, possibly sell it and buy something boosted (ibiza cupra/leon cupra/s3/evo 6 or 7) then fiddle with that!

Other than that, completeing the other halfs cup with her long list off stuff! Never ending lol ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
finish off my williams restoration, run around in that for abit, possibly sell it and buy something boosted (ibiza cupra/leon cupra/s3/evo 6 or 7) then fiddle with that!

Other than that, completeing the other halfs cup with her long list off stuff! Never ending lol ;)

I've been thinking about a Leon Cupra R 225 as well Mark, the only thing that puts me off at the moment is they're a big 'bargey' to drive. They feel really heavy. I want to try one that's had some suspension fettling...

Dan

St rollin on Borbet
fit the following :

New wheels
New seats
Roll cage
frt & rear strut brace
New headlights
New induction kit
New plates
New brakes
New Bonnet

williams 2

I've been thinking about a Leon Cupra R 225 as well Mark, the only thing that puts me off at the moment is they're a big 'bargey' to drive. They feel really heavy. I want to try one that's had some suspension fettling...

Dan

really?? didn't know that! well s3 or evo then lol. Although a 350z would be very cool! ive driven one of them and got very sideways a few times! Always good for a buzz ;)

get rid of the k&n and sticker
get a simotta i.k.
go back to standard silver 2.0 door badges
maybe change the wheels
get a couple of small scratches sorted

wmjmczzmdmz01ykjmfeg.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
refurbing my wheels, some new tyres and some spacers. possibly lowering a bit more then hopefully get some colourcoding done.

:nono: HOW CHEEKY!!!!:mad:
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY MR KNIGHT IT IS USUALLY ONLY EVER BECAUSE OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS THAT ANYTHING GETS DONE TO MY CAR!!!
I DO BELIEVE IT WAS YOU THAT WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A SET OF COILOVERS FOR IT!!!!
SO BEHAVE!;)

williams 2

:nono: HOW CHEEKY!!!!:mad:
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY MR KNIGHT IT IS USUALLY ONLY EVER BECAUSE OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS THAT ANYTHING GETS DONE TO MY CAR!!!
I DO BELIEVE IT WAS YOU THAT WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A SET OF COILOVERS FOR IT!!!!
SO BEHAVE!;)

oh, i dont hear you complaining about them :rasp: , anyway its for the better!!

And yes its YOUR car so you pay next time ;) lol,

( your caps lock is on x x)

oh, i dont hear you complaining about them :rasp: , anyway its for the better!!

And yes its YOUR car so you pay next time ;) lol,

( your caps lock is on x x)

MY CAPS IS ON COZ IM ANGRY MARK!!!

MY CAR MY MONEY MY DECISIONS SO DONT INTRODUCE ANYMORE OF YOUR IDEAS!

I'LL JUST TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE:rasp: ;)

Swift Sport

Dan

I had a 225 Cupra, I didn't like it... I went back to a Clio Sport!

like you said they feel heavy to drive and the performance isn't as great as you'd think... worst of all the fuel consumption is terrible if you're heavy footed!!

Hope that helped :)

superboostercharger conversion, then after that I'm putting an 8.3 V10 from a Dodge Viper in. Reckon it will fit in the engine bay piece of piss
I hope you mean its 8.3 l in the back and 2.0 superboostercharger in the fornt no pont taking an engine out if you can have both,.

I hope you mean its 8.3 l in the back and 2.0 superboostercharger in the fornt no pont taking an engine out if you can have both,.

very true, it's already underway, just waiting for my Apache gunship that was involved in an RTA to arrive, (bought from ebay) then I can break it for parts and create the Cliocopter :D

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
wouldnt mind getting it lowered and an exhaust! possibly sell it though when the insurance runs out in august for a cheaper insurance grouped car!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Id love an exige s, but as im thinking about buying a house, 172 will prob stay! quite fancy putting an exhaust on it, but dont know what to get!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup

of course it will dude LMFAO :rasp: ;) (you having the charger then jon?)