ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your best lewis hamilton moment in f1

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Whats your favourite hamilton moment in f1? Im a fan of the guy but when he said he would never get overtaken on the outside and then alonso ( i think ) did just that in the race he was interviewed saying it!!

RS6 C7
When massa was penalised for that incident with him, Winning the championship was good just to see the faces of massas mechanics haha

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Iv got 2008 on dvd cotball and i still watch it just 2 see that ferrari mechanic headbutt the wall when hamilton finished 5th haha

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
not F1
when he crashed in GP2 turkey & overtook the whole field..
S

Ph2 Clio 172
The double win in GP2 at Silverstone in 2006. He got a standing ovation from the crowd and the commentators noted that they had never seen such support for a GP2 race.

I was there to see the F1, so it counts as an F1 moment :)

Two 0 Shitx
When he outbraked kimi at Monza in 2007. Monaco 2008, when he went round the outside of rosberg at Australia in 2010 theres probably loads more.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Pearcy i agree monaco 2008 was awesome, 2 hit the barrier then change strategy was great teamwork. Well deserved win.