ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car and its best feature?

Golf R soon...
The stance of the car on the H&R coilovers.
The sound of the exhaust and the induction kit.
The cornering ability.
The xenons.
The sheer fun factor of driving it!

Seriously though, mine has to be the noise, will be doing 30 in 4th, and then drop it into second and floor the loud pedal and its just music to your ears.

Noise
Speed
Seats lol
Looks

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Mine is the MPG,the handling and the fact ive had it now for over a year and nothing has gone wrong.The very reason i bought it was to save money and use it as a workhorse,and as yet(touches wood) its been faultless

320d
because its my first car, not the fastest thing around but much better than most of my mates cars imo, but yeh basically you cant help but love your 1st car.

clio 182 turbo
the best thing is the look on the faces of the unsuspecting boy racers at traffic lights etc that think their going up against a standard 182:)

PRICELESS!!!

172 FF
My wheels, the colour, the exhuast note so deep and loud. Erh so much!! Shift light, xenons, the seats, 5k kick, suprising other drivers that think its just a sh**y clio. when my freind with supoosed faster cars are left for dead!!! So yeah a few things.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Would have to be me Brembo's, Number plate, the way it sits on H&R's..

mk1 RT
my 3 dr would be the 12" crack in the windscreen

and the 5 dr sunroof dont leak then again the 3dr one dont either