ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car in the Snow...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
All cars not just clio's, but as I love snow and we only very rarely get it in Manchester I had to snap my car in the snow :D I hope there are more people like me... Post your snowy car pics in here.

DSCF0358.jpg

Iceberg Ph1
n814830153_5811331_3161.jpg

12 Hours later!

n814830153_5811333_3784.jpg

This was from February this year, about 20cm of snow in less then 12 hours! Was a nightmare, car was stranded for a few days, there is a road that runs behind the parked cars (you can see in the first pic) and at either end a ramp which leads to the main road, totally impossible to get up!

More snow expected tonight mind, upto 20cm again.. Oh dear!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yup, I'm a big kid with the snow so I had to snap it lol.

EDIT: ^ I'd love it if we got that kinda snow tbh.

Iceberg Ph1
Oh yeah the snow is great, but a total nightmare esp when you have to get to work somehow! This was the snow that brought the entire of London and SE to a grind.. It didn't clear for over a week! Was bad times, although I didn't own my 172 back then, I don't think that would cope to well haha, I struggled in a Pug 307 Diesel lol

Titanium 182
This is from when I got home at 5 oclock, it's coming down quite heavy now and all that has frozen to ice, sideways !

4192766551_666448c075.png

Titanium 182
I hope there's more :D tomorrow is my last day at work till jan 4th so "let it snow let it snow let it snow" as they say.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
My friends in Bradford say its coming down pretty heavy at the minute, I are jealous :(

Iceberg Ph1
Closest I been to any snow activities was in Milton Keynes Xscape and I failed epically! Haha

Edit: Oh and in Feb as in my pics when I stacked it down the ramp head first..:eek:

Titanium 182
My friends in Bradford say its coming down pretty heavy at the minute, I are jealous :(

That's a point... I might go check out Queensbury with topgeartom when he finishes work :rasp: It's mega high up there !

Closest I been to any snow activities was in Milton Keynes Xscape and I failed epically! Haha

I learned to snowboard at castleford Xscape, practice makes perfect ;)

Learned in 8 hours and did my first black run is Austria 3 months later :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That's a point... I might go check out Queensbury with topgeartom when he finishes work :rasp: It's mega high up there !

I live close to Queensbury, not much further down tbh and it is coming down quite heavy now, we just shuffled the cars around so they in the right order for tomorrow and it is f**king freezing too. All snow has frozen to ice.

Would take a pic of the clio covered in snow but too cold tbh.

First job tomorrow is at the top of Bingley near Eldwick, should make for an interesting drive, unless i decide its not worth the risk.

BMW 320d M-Sport
None here in Brentwood yet - expected heavy over night, so could be a Friday of working at home, we shall see!

EDIT: Has started here now and settling. Driveway is starting to get a dusting, snowing heavy for now.

Last edited:
  Clio RS
forgot this morning to take a picture :S

it looked so sorry for itself...

anyway, maybe more snow this night so tomorrow

biggest hassle of it all is that my street is saltless so it's like an iceroad...
and with a 172 with no wintertires... :clown::rasp:

o well

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Snowing big and fluffy bits here near Dartford..

Darren .. the 172 will be fine. It's not even lowered !

Mine last year was lower (splitter) and had fresh paradas on it .. i still got to work (and home again after it got worse) without the slightest of hitches.

Clio = bestest snow car everar. The end.

PS Get on MSN !

DCi 100
Just snowed in Warrington!

For some reason my entire drivers side mirror was totally clogged with snow:S Hopefully it will snow overnight and I can get a pic in the morning.

Tangoed Works
One from me back in Feb. Its predicted to snow for the next 3 days in london. Cannot wait if its true and hope it settles. Dont remember a white Chrimbo since I was a young young boy!

Picture075.jpg

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Its coming down here really heavy just now, cars are already well covered. Dog just been out in garden running round like an idiot, its about 3" deep and still coming down heavy.