ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car, your Age ?

EP3 Civic Type R
Some on here are a lot younger than I thought they would be.

Most have great cars for their ages - if they're all your own work (bought for with money earned) fair play :)

- I work to buy all of my cars, although I need a massive payrise judging by some of the cars !

I'm not on super money, but if I can't afford something for the car, I do oodles of overtime until I can. It feels better when you earn/pay for it yourself!

Titanium 182
not renault but... 20 ibiza cupra runnin IHI power! :)
NT5U8145.jpg

jesus thats a quick car to have at 20!

i had a cupra 20vt when i was 20 had it remapped and that but got sick!

Some on here are a lot younger than I thought they would be.

Most have great cars for their ages - if they're all your own work (bought for with money earned) fair play :)

- I work to buy all of my cars, although I need a massive payrise judging by some of the cars !

I'm not on super money, but if I can't afford something for the car, I do oodles of overtime until I can. It feels better when you earn/pay for it yourself!
I'm on about the cost of the actual cars themselves, not bits for them.

EP3 Civic Type R
No well I mean that too... you work hard, you save- job done! I was putting away money over 2 years alone inbetween other stuff for my Fiesta. Worth it!

saxo VTS, Leon Cupra
age 28... 2003 Leon Cupra R :

n903205150_1380574_1054.jpg

paying £700 a year with Sainsburys

and 2002 Saxo VTR/S Track tool :

n903205150_248592_4003.jpg

n903205150_415145_9378.jpg

£400 a year with adrian flux

sorry they're not clios :dapprove:

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I was 22 when I bought my 172 FF

Since then I have had a 172 cup, 182 cup and now I have a Ph1 172 at the age of 24.

Shed.
is this guna be a repeat of the diesel vs petrol thread i started?

im 19. driving an 05 black dynamique, 1.2 16v.

BMW E92/Audi S3
19, 1.4 Dynamique +. 2002. NOW has 50k on the clock (Motorway and back) next shall be a 172

A slow one :-(
24 - 172 Cup 62k - thinking of selling up for something VAG and diesel.

Bought my 172 when I was 22... was a strugle to manage financially then... god knows how some of you kiddas can afford your cars and the insurance!