ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Favourite clio related youtube video...

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Yep, I'm still here. The car also features in the evo Magazine Fast Fleet, though not very often these days. She's just ticked over 119,000 miles and is still going strong.
Just skimmed the comments on the old CT video - there are LOTS of Clio haters out there who clearly have no knowledge of cars. Or very bitter memories of owning a shitter!

BG Clio 182
Yep, I'm still here. The car also features in the evo Magazine Fast Fleet, though not very often these days. She's just ticked over 119,000 miles and is still going strong.
Just skimmed the comments on the old CT video - there are LOTS of Clio haters out there who clearly have no knowledge of cars. Or very bitter memories of owning a shitter!
You are genuinely the guy that made me buy mine.

I asked you a few questions on ownership a year or so back and your positive response steered me towards one and the forum and such like!