ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your first Mobile Phone !

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
GA628.jpg
This as well.

Some thieving pikey stole it.

Jap Box
3310 was first phone, still got it now, the longest lasting phone ive ever had! Modern phones survive a year maximum these days, gone through 3 from Jan this year up till now

god i must be getting old... this was mine

x270e48e.jpg

i used to walk round the trafford centre pretending to talk to people all the time, i wasnt, only ever used to get my mum ringing asking where i was!

i was da mayn back then, honest.

Golf R32
I used to borrow my dads old sony phone back in the mid 90's which was one of these:

cmh333.jpg

then this:

10479669593.jpg

My first phone however was this bad boy:

nokia-7110.jpg

In the subsequent years I've had a Sony Z7, Sony Ericsson T68i (including the plug-in camera lol), Samsung D500, Motorola Razr, Sony Ericsson W850i, LG Viewty, Samsung Pixon and now an iPhone 4 though sure 've forgotten one or two at least

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Had one of those, found a fault so could send free texts to, was fit.

Yeah you used to switch it off when it got to a certain point when you were sending the text? Even worked when I was abroad!! :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Also remember the philips diga i think it was, was huge but people used to be able to chip them on cellnet so you got free calls :p

DSC07115-large.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
Phillips C12 with yellow front on it!

philipsc12s_front.gif

I had one of those too on BT Cellnet PAYG.
I also figured out how to send free texts accidentally. The trick was to turn the phone off while it was in the middle of sending the message, then switch it back on again. The message would arrive EVERY time without fail but your credit wouldn't go down.

I also remember it was pretty much bomb proof. Mine was thrown around, dropped, ran over, used as a projectile and left outside in the rain but it never once failed to work.

nokia 6110 when i was 17
Nokia6020.jpg

then 8210

then 6210

then 6310i for years

then se p900

back to the 6310i

then som eother SE ones that i cant remember

Mito Sportiva 135
5110 was my first...complete with slimline battery and chromed flipdown cover. I was a baaad man.

Best phone I had though was 8210, closely followed by 8310. Think my HTC Hero is third.

ST
I also remember shelling out £320 notes for a sim-free 8310 for my ex when i got some back dated tax when i was a student..silly boy!!

nokia-8210-Reviews.jpg

i was 10 or 11 when i got this:)
a nokia 8210
the uncle got a new one so he gave me this.
had about 23+ phone by now.lol
have an iphone 2g for the past 2 or 3 years now

Last edited:
  Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
I got a Nokia 3330 for Christmas back when I was in year 7~
Had it for 1 month before it was stolen :-( b******s!

Then my mum bought me a T-Mobile/Sagem crapo (can't remember phone model) to keep me going
Nokia 3510i (first Colour phone I had!)
Nokia 3200 (first camera phone I had!)
Nokia ... unsure! I had a "professional" looking nokia :p similar to the 6610
Nokia 6120
Nokia 6220
iPhone 3GS

I'm now in my 4th year of university, so I've had all of those phones within 9 years. Only the 6120 and 6220 on contract too.

ST
nokia-8210-Reviews.jpg

i was 10 or 11 when i got this:)
a nokia 8210
the uncle got a new one so he gave me this.
had about 23+ phone by now.lol
have an iphone 2g for the past 2 or 3 years now

Christ, and they say we're behind in Scotland...can't imagine what its like i Eire..