ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your first Mobile Phone !

Homo spec Sagem Myx-2 when I was 11...

t-mobile-sagem-myx-2.jpg

Went in the bin before long :dapprove:
Then got a slightly less gay Nokia.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i cannot believe that no one has posted this, did i have a phone before all you lot!?!?

Mercury 1 2 1phone with free weekend and evening local calls. Mint

SV208021.JPG

DCi 100
I remember having some form of Motorola with a Thunderbirds case. Followed by like a 3330i or similiar.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
mitsubishi-trium-astral.jpg

One of those bad boys, worked for my old man for a whole week mixing plaster/ render/cement to buy it :dapprove:

clio 182 black /gold
Mine was a motorola International 7200. I still have it. It was on BT cellnet and the phone number was 0802 167500. It was huge and the battery lasted less than a day. I.E 9-4.
Motorola_International_7200.jpg

This was my first phone too, was 13 when i got it.

And mine. We're the coolest people in this godamn thread!

I remember getting it from Argos with £75 birthday money and feeling like one of the cool kids. (I was anyway mind, this just reinforced it)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
OMFG ^ Epic drug dealer.

First phone was some s**tty Phillips thing. I remember this one though...

p47f1dc70b76bc.gif

Must've been 8 9 or 10, can't remember. This is still the best phone I've ever had though:

nokia-3310.jpg

Go cry to your momma!
Those Panasonic GD30s could pull in a signal from the moon..that was the only thing that they were any good for mind.

120d M-Sport
Siemens C35i was the first proper phone i owned when i was 13, cost me £50 which was a bargain then bought a Nokia 7210 with the orange cover on for £140 a couple of months later which was a BARGAIN at the time. Since then its all a blur as i changed them so often i couldnt keep track. Like vein ive had atleast 400 phones in the past 9years although only had 2 main phones this year :rasp:

Still buy phones to sell at times tho :)

Never above 25mpg
Siemens C35i was the first proper phone i owned when i was 13, cost me £50 which was a bargain then bought a Nokia 7210 with the orange cover on for £140 a couple of months later which was a BARGAIN at the time. Since then its all a blur as i changed them so often i couldnt keep track. Like vein ive had atleast 400 phones in the past 9years although only had 2 main phones this year :rasp:

Still buy phones to sell at times tho :)

Sounds just like me, had the 5800 and iPhone this year!

That Esato board is bad for the phone desires section of the brain !!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Im the same used to change phones pretty much on a weekly basis........often bought just to sell on for a profit.

My first phone was an Alcatel one touch club+:cool:.

Used to be a big winmobile fan .....Since buying the first 2G which i imported and couldnt use for months as there was no unlock available at the time....Ive been an iphone user ever since and bought all the generations....Quiet fancy a desire HD though.

ITB'd MK1
first phone was a philips C12 on BT cellnet PAYG, like a few others. Was a sack of s**t and wouldn't send texts so I got an 8210 on contract. Epic little phone, I was so cool

997.1, Caddy, e208
Nokia_Ringo_2.jpg

My brother bought me it for my birthday, and I bought myself a Motorola - can't recall the model number but it was the same as the Colorado.

120d M-Sport
Sounds just like me, had the 5800 and iPhone this year!

That Esato board is bad for the phone desires section of the brain !!

So far i upgraded my voda contract to the N97 Mini in January and then in June decided to jump on the BB hype and got a 9700 on contract cos my Mrs has 1 lol bbm ftw! Text messaging feels outdated now! Lmao :rasp:

Every time i go on there mate i get tempted to start buying again! Its like an addiction you cant get rid of! Still buy and sell them though if they come along cheap enough! :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just trying to think of my phone time line tbh.

Philips, thing
Nokia 5110
Nokia 3310 < Had a couple of these, all fapping epic.
Nokia 6100 < Probably one of the best phone's I've had.
Samsung D600
SE K800i
Nokia N95
iPhone 36 16GB < Longest I've had a single phone
Blackberry 9700 Bold

Anyone with a 3310 remember you could make ringtones? One of my mates always bought ringtones then a mate who was skilled with the "Composer" would just copy the notes and hey presto free cool ringtones ;)