ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your opinions please...

98 106 GTi
Alloys, front tints. Im sort of regretting the exhaust now, so many other roads I could of gone down, but hey.

Megane Mk4
chris509 said:
nice mate, not too keen on the rear lights, id stick to the std ph2s but rest of its sweet
Agreed, looks nice and shiny but, the "nicked-my-mums-tights" look rear lenses is overkill tbh ;)

Kinda weird having the 182 style exit pipes on a non RS too, but at the end of the day, it's yours so whatever you do is up to you.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nice clean example, agree on the other comments regarding exhaust unless you slam it and put some 16" alloys on there :)

al

ST on the way...
Looks well smart fella!! :D

I'd leave the standard bumper on TBH the RS bumpers are getting a bit common in the club on non-rs's.

Black 172 Sport
Looks good fella, how well did the K-TEC exhaust fit on your 1.2 as i have the 182 rear bumper but need to get the exhaust before i put it on. I have looked at the K-TEC exhaust but was told it was an arse to make it fit the 1.2.

Also if you want to sell the exhaust, let me know how much.

BMW 330D
al said:
Looks well smart fella!! :D

I'd leave the standard bumper on TBH the RS bumpers are getting a bit common in the club on non-rs's.
But with that exhaust on a standard bumper it looks a bit silly dont ya think?

98 106 GTi
Exhaust was quite easy I think, took the mechanic bout 3/4 hours. Its lowered 35mm, but I was hoping it would go lower than it is in the pic. Will sports shockers make a difference to ride height? Or should I just go for 60mm drop?

Megane Mk4
will.clio said:
is the spray stuff legal cos i'd really like to get mine done

iirc you need to have stronger, brighter lamps installed to compensate for the tint.
Not sure if it's legal though.

98 106 GTi
They've been like that for a good six months and I've never been pulled! The tint doesnt last long though, looked ace the day they were done, but because they are off a ph1, the reds coming through.

Clio 172 mk2
Looks real good apart from the rear lights and tints.....bit too dark IMO and makes it look a bit like a van