ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Scariest/Most Frightening Gaming Moment

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Trying to get away from Pyramid Head in Silent Hill 2. What an amazing but mind-f**king game that was!

Also, the first time when my friend and I encountered the crimson head zombies in REmake, the way they just rose from the floor, possessed! We bricked!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Not a scary game but on the PC the game black and white, for one part of the game a female just whispers the words DEATH.... DEATH...... in the background Gave me nightmares for weeks!

Absolutely loved Black & White. If you put your name in at the start then it will whisper to you as well..."Johhhhn...."

Resident Evil 2 when the Licker bursts through the interview room mirror, genuinely made me jump.

Yeah that is probably worse than the dogs on 1, when ever I replayed I would be terrified of going into those rooms lol.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Silent Hill.

Remember going the the video shop with my mum when I was little, renting it and taking it back an hour later to swap it. LOL.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Silent Hill.

Remember going the the video shop with my mum when I was little, renting it and taking it back an hour later to swap it. LOL.

Haha, I did something similar with RE1. Borrowed it off a neighbour when I was 8. Took it straight back after I got chewed on by the first zombie. Then I manned up and asked my dad to buy it for me and I faced my fears, just as the back of the case read "You're dead scared, face your fears!"

Evo 5 RS
Amnesia The Dark Descent, first time you see one of the monsters. Nothing comes close to that game. Like literally nothing.

Apart from two others. Silent Hill 2 - The motel. Whilst on the phone to my mate, I was in the motel in the room where you hear the whispering. I turned my PS2 off lol.

Or the scene in 'Scratches' where the 'thing' runs past the crack in the wall. Doubt many people have played Scratches though.

Resident Evil series doesn't really do it for scares, only a few moments in the original were ever truly 'scary'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Some bits in Fallout can s**t you up at night!

I remember first getting Fallout 3 and going into the abandoned school armed with my air rifle. Was well freaked out!

Some bits of Skyrim are the same.