ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your thoughts please

CLIO
im thinkin gunmetal looks better......?

good news is ive only done the 1 front at the mo..lol

Attachments

• yellow wheels 2 001.jpg
    yellow wheels 2 001.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 47
  • yellow badge 001.jpg
    yellow badge 001.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 39
  CLIO
jjoe90 said:
i think the gun metal or black wud look nice ayone agree?

the wheels apart from the 1 are already gunmetal,just wanted a change,but me thinks itll be goin back

CLIO
il shall have alook tomorrow,thnx for takin the time to be constructive..instead of just sayin plop..lol..;)

CLIO
im crap ot photoshoppin but il put a side view up for anyone who wants to play

Attachments

• yellow wheels 2 001.jpg
    yellow wheels 2 001.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 33
  • just washed 005.jpg
    just washed 005.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 37
  Nike Lunar Elite's
Here's a quick attempt >

Image1.gif

I wasn't really sure, but I really like it now. I've got the same wheels on mine, and they really need a bit of a refurb so I might have a go myself.

mk1 phase 3
i think the yellow is great, not sure about the badges on the side though, and the photoshop where they are blue is even better!! fair play anyway mate, must have some balls!! :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
love em!!....although i did get i sneak peek before they were posted on here. ;)

kawasaki green like fred's would look great too. :)

Racing Blue 182
So are you actualy driving it around with one yellow wheel? lol

Im still unsure, think it looks ok on the photoshoped one

CLIO
cheers all,must admit looks better when all 1 side is done,as for drivin it around,no i dont lol...not til its finished anyway...its abit more brighter in real daylight to,cameras dont do it justice really

cheers james

CLIO
carbon copy said:
love em!!....although i did get i sneak peek before they were posted on here. ;)

kawasaki green like fred's would look great too. :)

but the green as already been done chris..;)..have to meet up soon then i can give you that spray paint for your calipers buddy...just got 3 wheels to do then we will meet up..;)

cheers james

CLIO
ollie_yesclio said:
i think the yellow is great, not sure about the badges on the side though, and the photoshop where they are blue is even better!! fair play anyway mate, must have some balls!! :)

thinkin of changin the badges back to gunmetal like the centre caps..;)