ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your thoughts please

CLIO
they will be yellow for a while til i get bored again..once i deck it on coils i may keep them yellow ,already modded the arches ready..;)

CLIO
just in the middle of savin for them,knowin my luck something will need doin to the house so il end up spendin it..heheh

VRS
how easy is it to spray the badges mate? and does the finish look any good cos im after doing mine gunmetal or anthracite but havnt got the foggiest wen it comes to spraying! lol

Last edited:
  MKIII 138
i want kawasaki green on my cup just to stand out lol but i dont think id ever dare.

you sir have big balls

CLIO
makavelli said:
how easy is it to spry the badges mate? and does the finish look any good cos im after doing mine gunmetal or anthracite but vnt got the foggiest wen it comes to spraying

very easy buddy,just make sure you sand between each coat with wet and dry..depends how mant coats you do but you can make them nice and glossy