ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your thoughts please

personal taste mate......but i always think that a pair of multispokes looks superb or a set of 17inch white speedline williams wheels (from primaracing)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by pete bann on 11 March 2003

personal taste mate......but i always think that a pair of multispokes looks superb or a set of 17inch white speedline williams wheels (from primaracing)
Only a pair Pete? Could be a bit of a bumpy ride with only two wheels on the car!! Pretty low at the opposite end of where the two wheels are!!

;)

Deep red or bright red? If its a bright red, go for a set of black rims or black chrome for the pimp look - superleggera look cool, and are very light. Ask GLENNX about those! :)

Personally i think that SuperLeggeras were designed solely for clio 16vs! The lines just work so harmoniously with the spokes!

....but maybe im just biased!

I never really liked 5 spokes, but they seem to suit the valver.

oh dear, i think youre gonna get plenty of opinions on this one.