ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Cat

Clio 200 CUP
Been contemplating for a bit now to get my Cat put back on my Yozza. The droning is doing my head in and with me driving Up & Down the country to get home at weekends it just makes sense. So today I took it to the garage to get its Cat fitted and 2 hours later cars back and it just feels weird it’s still load as hell but can now here myself think inside the car lol it’s also lost its rasp. Just hoping I have not lost any power putting it back on the car? Also weekend need to move the exhaust as there seems to be a Vibration / knocking coming from the exhaust now they have put Cat on.

RS 172 clio cup
was it just a normal cat that you put back on or does it need to be a yozza one ? and will it pass an mot like that ?

Impreza Wagon
Mines got a standard CAT fitted with Yozza and passed it's MOT a couple of months ago. Would a sports CAT unleash some rasp or is it a de-cat only thing?

Clio 200 CUP
Should pass its MOT now like and yer its just a standard cat on it may look into a sports cat to get the rasp back i just can not stand how load it was in side the car on the moterway and stuff lol

Thats a nice sound that Mr.pink but how is it inside the car ?? ^^

been looking for sport cats but there not cheap lol

Last edited:
  172/1.2/E30
Should pass its MOT now like and yer its just a standard cat on it may look into a sports cat to get the rasp back i just can not stand how load it was in side the car on the moterway and stuff lol

Thats a nice sound that Mr.pink but how is it inside the car ?? ^^

been looking for sport cats but there not cheap lol

Ear-plug-loud. The interior is totally stripped though.