ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Road Fitting

Insignia for sale
Evening all,
Have a Yozza road (loud) system on its way to me, just wondering what I will need to fit it, rubbers, hangers, bolts wise. Have access to a ramp and a fully tooled up workshop so thats no probs.
Would rather do it myself than take it some puke at ATS or National exhaust thats all!!!!
Thanks in advance,
Chris

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
May be worth Buying New Exhaust Mounts if yours are looking at all tired... I've seen so many Exhausts Fitted and not sitting right as an Exhaust Mount is Knackered (Me Included) Check the Catalytic Bolts and Sealing Kit also!

megan R26.R number 006
all you will need is some exhaust silent but if you have a fully kited out work shop they should have some .

the bloke that fitted mine said it was the best exhaust he had ever fitted there was no need for any adjustment they are a quality peace of kit i don't know how loud the loud road system will be i have the road system and it makes 95 db

Insignia for sale
Thats brilliant, cheers fellas. Hopefully they will have some exhaust silent in there yeah, may be worth getting new rubbers too, 350 for an exhaust, got to be worth shelling out for new rubbers too! lol! Thanks very much,
Chris :D

Iceberg 172
Fred - while you're around.... I'm reading that the YS Stealth is close to standard noise levels, whilst the YS Road LOUD is very loud. Where does the YS Road QUIET sit in noise terms? closer to standard or loud?

M

mini-valver

It's still loud mate, very drony on motorways at about 60-70. Goes away about 80 but makes an awesome noise when toeing it.....

Lionel Richie
if you want quiet, by the stealth (and i mean quiet!)

the road quiet is quite loud

the loud one is verging on ASBO levels, but i love it

I used Holts Firegum bought from Halfords when I fitted my exhaust. It swells and sets when exposed to heat.
mont_pas.jpg