ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozzasport decat!!!!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Had my decat for a 182 turn up this morning, aThanks again guysnd fitted it this afternoon. Sounds awesome, really happy with the product and a big thumbs up to yozzasport!! Thanks again guys!

K20 EG Hatch
what happened with the gasket on the manifold end? did your original fit in there or did you have to buy a universal one?

K20 EG Hatch
oh balls, i just went by what national tyres told me.
ah well it feel quicker than it was so must not be blowin :s

Chocolate Bar™
talking of sexy welding i popped round a few places after a tig welded exhaust and it looks like it may have to be a fred special as all the places i went sucked through their teeth and went 'we do mig here mate' :dapprove:

Lionel Richie
jackie_chan.jpg

oooooooooooooooooooooooo................

fred, better sort it.........maybe your welding distorted the flange.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo................

fred, better sort it.........maybe your welding distorted the flange.

Lol, took it to a couple of places, though saying that... one of them was KWIK FIT **shudders** but its no worries, its on now

maybe it was just mine then.. definately didnt fit, and i even bought a new one from renault.. neither fitted.. no worries