ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport delivery times

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Does anyone know how long yozzasport take to deliver - couldnt find anything on the website and thought someone on here might know..... just ordered some new discs and pads.

My aux belt got lost in the post,so I emailed Andrew, he phoned me the next day to apologise even though it wasnt his fault, The new aux belt turned up a few days later, excellent service!, My friend whos looked after all my cars for years no longer works at the garage I normaly use so I will probably be asking Yozzasport to fit said aux belt and 48k service.:)

clio 197, mazda rx7
i got my exhaust next day :), but am still waiting for my suspension (3 weeks now) :(, but the suspensions is bilsteins fault bast***s

Things are normally next day unless its on special order.

Did you recieve the items? If not - everything that we send out goes with either UPS & a tracking number would be in your email, OR with Royal Mail and we would have a tracking number.

/y0z

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Wasnt quite so quick for me, think all in all it was 2 weeks (waiting) for a set of pads....but service was still great as postage cost nothing.

Last edited: