ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YOZZASPORT STEALTH PICS!!

RB 182
dropped my car off today to get my stealth system fitted, all i can say is WOW. this exhaust is exactly what i was looking for, sounds like standard but with a slightly deeper tone and sounds truly amazing at 2.5k. really well made and completely stealth. many thanks to andy and the team for such a good job. would recommend to anyone!!

will get some videos up soon.

before
DSC00148.jpg

after
DSC00155.jpg

felt like a kid in a sweetshop in their workshop, some truly amazing cars in there.

Leon Cupra 300
These look good... Are they really only slightly louder than std, i.e. you can't really hear it?

LY 200
I went with him, their exhaust is slightly deeper note (really nice) but not obtrusive at all also its very well crafted

fantastic bit of kit, I almost want mine to fall off now ;)

(edit: can get vids of my stock cup and tedges later in the week)

LY 200
Lol, don't worry mrwhite86 if it's a Renault one it will.

Rob669

lol i know, the guy before i bought it put a new renault one put on, so this has only done about 4k miles,

but spose it is french so who knows when the thing will drop :rasp:

RB 182
noise pretty much same as standard difference is very slight. def worth while getting

payed £525 with fitting.

its washing line thats holding it on:rasp: everyone shud have some washing line in their boot i found so many uses for it, my exhaust decided to come off as i was drivin to me mums wedding so luckily had some washing line in the boot:)

RS RIP
i think the loud one is less restrictive ; therefore faster ?

the only reason i have to get an exhaust is that it should be the best performance-wise..

Looks great though !!!!

We have one stealth system left that is a full race system - IE stealth with all the noise and the performance, but people said if they had stealth they wanted it only as loud as the OEM road backbox...

/y0z

RS RIP
The Stealth is really awesome... I HATE visable tailpipes, almost always done wrong to my opinion.

but i think the more quiet it's made, the more restrictive.. I will be contacting you when my other one falls off :D

Whats the difference in bore size between the systems??

Take it the 'loud one' is a 2 1/2'' bore?

Yes, the Steath Race System is 2.5" straight through, the OEM replacement backbox is more restricted to keep the noise down to the original volume.

/y0z

Fitment is £75