ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YS04 - Black 182 Blackwall tunnel northbound

BG182®
Ah that would of been me than :)

I heard you give it some at the end of the tunnel so thought I would too :approve:

Didn't notice It was valver till I got close and saw the sticker. Must say yours sounded nice too and look pretty nippy when you gave it some.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I hear Matt trundling up the drive to work every morning, I dont need to even look out the window!

BG182®
You don't want to hear mine than, its stupidly loud :(

I just notcied his running a 1*2 engine. So glad I did'nt try to egg him on as I would of know doubt looked a fool in his rear view mirror.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Heard yours above mine when you went through that underpass!

Mines seems to be a lot less noticable now that i've got my (filthy) turbines on! :eek:

BG182®
It's starting to bug me now. Its got a strait thru middle section and a decat and I'm thinkin it's a tad ott now :dapprove:

Yeah I must say it does have sleeper look about it. Looks good that way though as you fool people like me thinking its standard.