ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zero Hour

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Does anyone still play this addon for Command and Conquer ??

Keep finding so many cheating funts on that game. All I want to do is have a good match.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I friggin love the game.

Stealth general with stealth workers. Steal their overlords and workers with hijackers. Stealth them, and then you have 10 stealth tanks in the enemy base.. Quality :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I find the US Air General and Chinese Tank General to be the best. I friggin' hate those GLA rocket buggies......:evil:

Still play the occasional skirmish now. Going against Brutal level AI opponents is a proper challenge.

D.

Fiesta ST
I still play, got project raptor mod for it, makes the game a little more exciting but its not ott imo. Don't play online, too many idiots.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Don't play online, too many idiots.

Fair point, but computer is too dumb for my liking. I played normal generals the other day on brutal..... I fail to see anything brutal other than the lord's blessing of intelliegence to EA's engineers.

Does anyone fancy having a free for all game sometime ???

I play it with some mates and chat via xbox live at the same time. Pretty good fun.

Iceberg 172
pshhhh well i prefer it to that 3d rubbish!

I love the original C&C but dont really play it anymore. Yuri was the last decent one in 2d so I still give it a whirl now and then. Zero hour is pretty cool but i never thought it had the edge over the classics.