ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZX 16V your thoughts please !

mk2 172

isnt that the early lo-rider suspensin prototype......................

infact thats the bx with hydraulic rear!

what a fukin joke!

The ZX 16v - full kit so it looks like a big Saxo VTS. The same engine as the MI16 405 with 155bhp. Quite quick as the zx is half plastic and the metal is also piss thin! - Awsome handling as the 16v and volcane model came with passive rear steering which would steer as you threw it into a corner by upto 4 degrees.

As you might of guessed i had one for some time - dont take very much to get these engines close on 200bhp. Good value for money and as rare as rocking horse sh*t!

Compared to the VR6, o.k the VR6 will piss it for straight line speed but when it comes to corners the VR6 will flop im affraid - also sh*t on fuel and expensive on parts.

The clio 172, well this car is in a different price braket and era. The 172 will be a little better in every way but when you think you can pick up a 16v zx for around a grand then youve gotta think - I can buy 10 of these for one of those!!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 330d

My dad used to have one. They are something like 170bhp - look very understated but fcuk me they shift!!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Had a scout round on auto trader, cheap as chips, not too many about though. Probably all been raided for engines by the Pug boys.