ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All White Now...

Lionel Richie
IMG_0449.gif

immense!

GW Clio 200
Sorry to ressurect this thread but I have to say that this is the nicest 197 I have seen and exactly what I was going to do a year or so ago.

Might get something going on an 09 plate :D

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Cheers folks! Not a whole pile done to it since thread resurection....

CAT went back in to get rid of the flat spot and its helped alot. Car is much more driveable now but flat spot still present under certain throttle positions.

Car also got new rear custom springs and the whole lot raised up to a more sensibkle ride height. Arches sitting just below tops of tyres now!

Also toying with a varley red top race battery and fitting my V6 airbox just to see what it does!

Goodridge brake hoses and Ferodo DS2500s on order for improved braking as I'm finding my OEM setup very spongey now and a lot of play before they bite? Thoughts?

M135i
Such a brilliant looking 197 Tim! you've done extremely well. i hope to see it in the flesh one day! and a photoshoot maybe! :)

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Millsy - yup I got that but Henk and me weren't getting anywere so I stuffed the CAT back in and now its great!

ITB'd 182...
T'was my background on my PC for an age!

Love it to pieces! Exactly how i'd have a 197 tbh

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Indeed.

I could get a White 197, but my gf would string me up by the goolies :( :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
Spotted you last week Tim on the Sprucefield Roundabout, car looks well :)

Mine was muddy from being up at EJ Polishing - what a road that was!