ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a blast

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Will be there from 8am, I think it's free to get in before 9.30 and £5 per adult after then. Competition starts at 10am until 4 ish.

Arctic 182FF
Chi
ben_p
aucky
Joe,
welshname
Pauleds
Malaman172
Carbonraider
Ash.
knuckles
jonff
172Ben
nicorossi

Always up for a NW blast!

Chi
ben_p
aucky
Joe,
welshname
Pauleds
Malaman172
Carbonraider
Ash.
knuckles
jonff
172Ben
nicorossi
EvoFq3o0

I'll shove my name down in the hope I have my car back and have managed to run it in properly :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
cool ill.make a list with the @ on and when I next fancy a blast.ill tag everyone.. if everyone does it when they feel the need we should get a few takers which is always fun.

Clio 172
Anyone fancy making a good long day of it and burning through some of the v-power?!

10152990_10151933651621682_345867424_n.jpg

Clio 172
Nice inclusion of the triangle. ;)

Managed to clear this Sunday off with the other half so well up for that then!

haha, I was only looking at doing the triangle...but then fancied a blast through Gwydyr Forest Park as well. Not sure when is going to be good for me at the moment, and I have tabled the route over on the 106 rallye register, see if a few of the chaps from there are interested as well. Might see if we can organise a proper summer drive and get a few cars out! :) Could even end it up in Llandudno for a proper bit of scran and sit on the beach after it. I cant wait for summer! :p

Jack

Clio 172
Not this Sunday then! !!

Car wont be ready for this Sunday, tracking and tyres need sorting.
Sunday after im away camping with the Missus
Brothers wedding the week after
Then its the Big Cambelt and Dephaser service...

2/3/4th of May would be my vote...give people plenty of notice to get the cars sorted and time to book it off with Work/With the Missus/with the Family for a day with the cars! :rasp:

Jack

Nothing stopping you lot doing something sooner though! :) This could just be a bigger NW Region event for the start of summer before show season really kicks in, in June.