ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2 Match Now Arranged

Cliosport Vs Chosen Men

Date - Sunday 27th November

Time - 20:00

Server ip - 85.236.101.13 port 16668

Maps - Strike At Karkand - Sharqi Peninsula

2 Maps , 4 Rounds, 30 Minute games (2 hours max)

Password - cliosport

ALL welcome to join - 15 MAX!

Any further information please don't hesitate to contact me through email or MSN using thechosenman@hotmail.com

please be in server 15 minutes before game starts. (19:45)

Good Luck guys!!

ITR UKDC2
woohoo its set...........see you there guys

in fact can we practice in the room??? i.e. will there be anyone else in there from now till then???

as its a UK IP the ping rate should be good right???

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
i would loveto play in this but its against my squad's rules to play for any one else, sorry guys!

Nimbus Clio 197
oh aye, its a good game chris! deffo put it on your xmas list mate.

the 27th is my birthday, so i might be a bit drunk :( still try and join the game though :)

SLK 350
Anybody wishing to have a game between now and then can message me at ozzyo99[at]hotmail}dot{com

Cheers.

ITR UKDC2
ozzyo99 said:
Anybody wishing to have a game between now and then can message me at ozzyo99[at]hotmail}dot{com

Cheers.

might take you up on that mate!

would we play in the server set up for the match???

Dirty E91
I'll try and remeber to turn up! I like the Strike at Kirkand map so should be a good laugh, unless it's a complete massacre! ;)

Zorba_the_greek said:
woohoo its set...........see you there guys

in fact can we practice in the room??? i.e. will there be anyone else in there from now till then???

as its a UK IP the ping rate should be good right???

The server is always up mate, you can join whenever you please for a practice. Its gets quite busy in the evenings. but you'll get in if you keep trying.

ping will be fine. UK server.

Doyle said:
i would loveto play in this but its against my squad's rules to play for any one else, sorry guys!

As you will not be playing for another Clan/Squad, this should be ok, check with your CO and explain, its just a few mates having a friendly.

SLK 350
Doyle said:

^^LMFAO, tell your leader to go finger himself...In this marriage bigamy is allowed.

ITR UKDC2
GUYS!!!

DONT FORGET..............MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE UPDATE PATCHS!!!

I THINK WE ARE ONE VERSION 1.03???? can anyone confirm this please

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Firey - when you select the multiplayer option and the list of server names appear and stuff, there's an option to connect to IP. Also, you'll need the port number and the password if there is one (like NEB-CM has set for this match)

D.

Golf GTI 1.8T
got the patch the other day so should be fine, although my bro tried it yesterday and said it wouldn't connect so will check later. If this all goes well we should try set up a game against seatcupra.net they have their own server which my mates who has an LCR goes on.

SLK 350
Guys add me on ozzyo99[at]hotmail[dot]com if you use MSN, can sort some games out for a laugh, especially if you have a micrphone - be fun.

Golf GTI 1.8T
my bro said it wouldnt run again earlier, will have to investigate maybe the patch didnt load fully

ITR UKDC2
^^^^are they that good dude?? i went on some other server and goot whooped, but they were all from the same clan!!!

send me your phone number again Ron as i lost it :(