ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cone filter, strut brace

EVOgone said:
172cup..std hp koni sus.....

But first he has to qualify and get under 9mins...

Under 9mins should be very easy with that amount of power (350bhp), I got well under 9mins with a lot less than half that power and could have used a lot more as there's so many flat out parts.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
EVOgone said:
Probabley still trying to find his dummy...

Or working out if his car would even make the trip to the Ring let alone get round a few laps without retiring due to technical difficulties..

Morning ladies - lets get this on the go again :D

LOL - heard a few tales about you at the ring matey last night........not that good are ya really ?? ( was your bird driving at the time are perhaps your dad ;) )

Heres a nice stocking filler for ya - perhaps you could take a pic and use it as your avatar lol

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Free_UK_Del..._10_Scale_Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evo_VII_48120.htm

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Snap - v quiet and bored already ( weres EVOnone ?? )

Say there GuyS.......Im loving these chavved up saxo's and 106's i know yours is the tacky red one but who's is your chav buddies with the 5" inch twin exhausts.........wouldnt like to race him on the strip pmsl :D

Last edited:
the blue one is DP motorsports demo VTS turbo

200bhp @ the wheels

you'd obviously beat it down the strip

Last edited:
726165AFF28E6108D53E9D515B6B6.jpg

because he has finally accepted the evo is a better car.

has to try and look cool slagging off some 1.6 paxos now

;)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
LOL - was actually mentioned that the TT was a chav mobile yet GuyS's web page is full of chavved up Fords and Saxo's owned by him and his "bros"

Check it out - click his name and take a look :D

Dude you need to seriously delete some of those pics

VVV lol :D VVV

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rite 14 e-mails down...BITCHES!!!! <<Why the hell won't it let me write in capitals. It has no effect in small print. Crappy forum.

lol. ive only got one brother, he had a punto turbo and now has a nice slow megane cabriolet

they were taken at some meets.. you know where people turn up and have a laugh? took a photo of most the cars that turned up.. sorry

i dont really like fords.

next
:D

could you please re-write in English?

oh and you can spell 'or' properly if you want instead of writing 'are' all the time.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I bought max power 2 months ago.....................Only coz one of boys off here was in it and the trophy was in it too...

MERCEDES CLS AMG
GuyS said:
could you please re-write in English?

oh and you can spell 'or' properly if you want instead of writing 'are' all the time.

LOL - trying to use your chav language dude - in it man

last magazine i bought was 'golf +' as my mate's VR6 was in it. I went along to the photostudio when he had the photoshoot. quite a good experience being 'behind the scenes' of a photo shoot, suprising how small the studio is, and good seeing the ways they mes around with light and use objects to create shadows etc.

car magazine's are pretty expensive now for what they are..

j3ned said:
LOL - trying to use your chav language dude - in it man

think you will find i speak in English. people typing in 'txt' really frustrates me, just shows lazines and ignorance. posts on here aren't limited to 160 characters.

j3ned said:
Say there Guy - did your 106 spin the wheels in 3rd ?????

in the wet it span them in 5th. (only with the gas on obviously)

never had much of a problem at york on a dry day though.. even on 13inch wheels with the gas on. although ive found york to be very slippy this year in the clio?? also a few others commented on how much slippier it has been this year compared to last

Christmas has come early with this thread!! Although the banter has swapped from evgone and j3ned to GuyS and j3ned?!!!!!

So... where were we.... strut braces i do believe??!!!!!!

j3ned said:
lol - dont talk sh*t

a burst of 180bhp and s**t loads of torque through an 820kg, on the gas going through some 13 inch tyres that are about as thick as a cd on a wet road... as a chartered engineer i thought you'd understand.

Last edited:
MY Mini Mauler RC Truck spins in every gear................

Then again........... it only has one gear so that could explain it!