ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dakota Mini Photoshoot - This Wednesday

Me and Gray have been speaking about sorting some photos of our cars, so thought I might aswell open this up to everyone in the area, if you fancy it. ;)

We're going to go down to Dakota, just off Junction 27 of the M1 at the Industrial Estate on Wednesday Evening (not sure on time yet) to get some pictures.

Heres one I took in my 172 on my old camera:
DSC00043.jpg
Quite a nice setting imo.

Anyone is welcome to come. x

Nissan 350z
Count me in. Shame it says the weather is going to turn gash this week, today is awesome so far :(

Weo

Depending if my basketball match is home and away I can come, also if am offered overtime at work... 6-6.30 be best tho?

Will

MK3, RX450H.
I'm game for this.
Is it alright if I meet up with you Gray before hand somewhere near us and drive up with you?
Not 100% sure on the place thats why..

Nissan 350z
Looking at google maps, its the hotel on the business park right next to J27 right? The Dakota appears to be on the corner with the roundabout?

Where shall we meet in Alfreton and what time, forcast is Sunset @ 1759 and more drizzle in the evening but could be OK.

Last edited:
  MK3, RX450H.
Yeah Gray, Alfreton..
Not sure on where abouts though.
Could meet near where mcD's and KFC are..
Don't know much of Alfreton.

340i
Looking at google maps, its the hotel on the business park right next to J27 right? The Dakota appears to be on the corner with the roundabout?

That is the place matey!

Where shall we meet in Alfreton and what time, forcast is Sunset @ 1759 and more drizzle in the evening but could be OK.

Yeah Gray, Alfreton..
Not sure on where abouts though.
Could meet near where mcD's and KFC are..
Don't know much of Alfreton.

I live just down the road from the McDonalads / KFC.... Flowery Leys Lane, Alfreton.

Meet you at the McDonalds car park for 18:00?

Proper Chav'in y0 ;)

MK3, RX450H.
Aha, Maybe before we leave we can have 10minutes revving our engines and blasting clubland from our speakers?
Lol, Yes mate I'll cya there at 6..

Braptastic... Looks like it will be a decent turnout.

http://www.dakotanottingham.co.uk/

For any satnav peeps, the address is:
Dakota Nottingham
Lake View Drive
Sherwood Park
Nottingham
NG15 0EA

As Sargara has explained, it is on the Business Park/Industrial Estate just next to the roundabout. You cant miss it. Second roundabout after J27.

MK3, RX450H.
Sounds like quite a turn out on McDonalds alone, never mind the place where actually going lol.

Will we still be around at that time?

Guessing the peeps meeting at Alfreton wont be at Dakota until about 6.30, so an hour or 2 of mincing around and taking pics ;)
(unless we get kicked off)

Nissan 350z
Its raining / hailing here in Notts (Ruddington). Told you the weather was going to get worse this week :p

MK3, RX450H.
Not too bad in Ripley way.
Sunny/cloudy..
I'm gonna have to shoot at around 7:15, but still gonna come up.

Weo

Washed feckin' car yesterday and it rained last night! "dotty again"... And mincing.... Speak for your self paul... (urban dictionary......)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
It'd better not fecking rain! I've just spend 4 hours cleaning my shed!