ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

evil ice

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I deleted it from all forums other than the relevant one - the ICE forum.

should have just moved it - i posted a reply, cant be bothered to type it again.

in short - had no probs with russ in the past, hope you get things sorted.

Ive heard quite a few stories about his dealings, if i had knew beforehand, i woudnt have bought off him..but no one thinks of dealers as being con artists.

I will be contacting trading standards if he does not get back to me.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I couldnt move it cause there was a copy in all the forums!

PM sent to u bassmonster.

For anyone else reading this thread..dont read too much into it as it has been blown out of all proportion as well as most of the details being incorrect.

Russ

Pm sent back to you Evil Ice.

As for the details being incorrect, can you tell me which bit? Nothing has been blown out of proportion. everything that i have written was precise and accurate. ive got nothing to gain by lieing but you have a lot to lose.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Have kept quiet until now, especially as Evil Ice is linked to this forum page but I booked my car in to get a stealth shelf, false floor finished and rear speaker fitted.

On the day I phoned to make sure it was still OK and got no response. Went to the address as stated on the website to find it was an abandoned unit.

Wasted trip and also a bit misleading. Dont know where Evil Ice is now but I would not want to deal with someone who could be running a business from their home now and has misleading info on their web site.

Glad I did not pay in advance. Need to find somewhere else now to get this work done.

Be wary of who you use and what kind of service you may get now and in the months to come if anything goes wrong........

also i dont like the fact that they list RE on the site and we all know there is only one autorised online dealer for RE and crystal etc and thats Car Audio Direct, doesnt fill me with confidence!

I know where he lives ;) but im still being patient and giving him a chance. im just waiting for him to pay my money back then ill be off his case.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Will this website still allow evil ice to sponsor this section. This was the reason I chose to use them but I would question vetting in future as it could harm the cliosport name if "partners" as it were let it down.

Yes i was going to use them but after reading this am not to sure. i thought if they are sponsored by this website then it must be alright.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Matty, are you a cliosport member?

I know for a fact lots of people that have received good service from Russ, but if no-one tells me of their problems then Ill never know and cant make judgements on sponsors. So please tell me if youve got problems - I probably wont be able to help but I need to know!!!

Just to let you know that ive had one of your members with nearly 1 thousands post telling me about a problem with Russ but he does not want to be named..ill ask him if to explain the problem he also encountered and did not have any satisfactory outcome at all.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Yeah Jas, was a member but didnt renew when it expired, never got round to doing it but will do soon.

Although I do not feel that it related to this post. Surely this site should look after all those that use it be them "user" or "member" status.

I would have expected to go somewhere and get stuff like ICE fitted professionally, not turn up to a unit that was apparently only used for a few weeks. I must say it is a little misleading if you click on the link at the top of this section and what you see isnt what you get with this sponsor.

Will renew my membership (where do I post chq to) so that I can take advantage of the many discounts offered which is what I find cool about this club (as well as the sharing of knwoledge)

I was member 1201

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Good luck with getting your money back mate, Im still waiting over a year for my £120 i paid for a battery that he couldnt get hold of. And dispite numerous promises no payment has been forthcoming, itll always be ill sort it next week or tomorrow and never will.

OOOH dear ! For a reputable company to have people say this about it cannot be good. Evil ICE needs to say his side of the story. But doesnt look good ! JAS u need to get on top of this mate ! If Evil ICE is the sponsor of this forum then people may feel safe dealing with him. As chairman you should follow it up!

sorry evil ice and sound off are they the same guy????????????????

on the talk audio link coundt see any mention of evil ice (but its late and im tired!!!)

Not too good publisity for him! was going to buy a enclosure off him, gald i didnt i think, but would like to hear the other side of the story!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Well I can only follow stuff up if people tell me about it. If anyone has any problems PM me, although theres not a great deal I can do other than not renew the ads, and of course Ill speak to Russ as well.